Dyfnia Bach Terms & Condtions
Download this document
- Bookings can be made by telephone or email, and will be confirmed in writing.
- When booking your holiday a deposit of £110 is needed to secure your booking.
- If a booking is made 8 weeks before the holiday is due to start the full rent must be paid plus any extras. This must be paid at the time of booking.
- Non payment by the due date will be treated as a cancellation. The Guest will lose their booking and their deposit.
- Payments can be made by cheque, electronic bank transfer or cash. Cheques should be made payable to Mrs M Hughes.
- If you wish to pay by electronic bank transfer please contact Mrs M Hughes for bank details.
- For bookings made less than three weeks before the start of your holiday, no cheques can be accepted.
- Any cancellations made, the guest will lose their deposit of £110. Should the owner succeed in re letting the property for the whole period the owner will refund all monies paid, less £20 administrative fee. If unable to re-let the guest will lose all monies.
Durations and Times of Rental
- Bookings are on a Saturday to Saturday base. Guest can arrive from 3pm on the first day of the rental and end at 10am on the day of departure.
- Minimum stay during peak season (from the end of May – to the end of September) Christmas and New Year is 7 days.
- Minimum stay in low season is 3 nights.
Care of Property
- Guest(s) shall take reasonable care of the property and its fittings and leave it as they would expect to find it, tidy and clean.
- For any reason the property was not available on the dates booked because of fire etc the guest will get a full refund
- Should there be any cause to complain during your stay please contact Mrs M Hughes promptly.
- No pets other than dogs are allowed.
- Dogs must be kept under control, especially during the lambing season.
- Dogs are not permitted to go on the furniture.
- The owner of Dyfnia Bach cannot accept responsibility for the safety of the dogs during their stay at the cottage.
- Dogs must not be left in the property unsupervised, as this can result in damage to the property and distress to the dog(s).
- A maximum of two dogs are permitted in the house
- Dyfnia Bach is a strictly non – smoking property.
These terms and conditions were updated on 11th February 2016